Orland Park is a suburb of Chicago with a population of 59,161. Orland Park is in Cook County and is one of the best places to live in Illinois. Living in Orland Park offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Orland Park there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks.
https://www.orlandpark.org/services/explore-op Explore Orland Park
Orland School District 135 has a rich history in the Village of Orland Park dating back to 1849 when Orland was mostly farmlands resided by English settlers.
As the Village has grown so too has the school district. The District started as a one-room school house where students traveled by horse or foot.
Today the District educates over 5,000 students in 60462, 60467 and a small section of 60487. Students use laptops and iPads daily in the classrooms and participate in athletic, music, theater and other extra-curricular programs.
Through the extensive research of district archives and historical board meeting minutes, the history of our District is outlined on the following pages.
Mission and Vision
Our vision is our shared commitment to the continuous pursuit of excellence for all.
Our mission is to empower students to be prepared for successful lives beyond the classroom.
- Every student can learn when the entire educational community changes and learns
- Our schools provide a safe and supportive learning environment
- Our stakeholders are accountable and take ownership of their learning
- Staff and students are encouraged to creatively take risks in teaching and learning
- Respect and inclusion are taught and fostered in ways that reach beyond the classroom
- Each student contributes to a global society by embracing diversity and respect for community values
Churches in Orland Park IL churchfinder.com/churches/il/orland-park
Orland Park Properties
About the Neighborhood
NOTICE: Many homes contain recording devices, and buyers should be aware they may be recorded during a showing.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE